Do you travel only in Europe? take the European health insurance card

Are you traveling to Europe? European Union, European Economic Area or Switzerland?

Before you leave get the European Health Insurance Card . It will allow you to certify your rights to health insurance and to benefit from an on site treatment of your medical care, according to the legislation and the formalities in force in the country of stay.

On the other hand you will have to advance all the expenses, It is therefore strongly advised to take out long-term travel insurance.